Forced perspective is a technique that employs optical illusion to make an object appear farther away, closer, larger or smaller than it actually is. It is used primarily in photography, filmmaking and architecture. It manipulates human visual perception through the use of scaled objects and the correlation between them and the vantage point of the spectator or camera.
There are many ways to attack photography and some are much more expensive than others. Here in this showcase, we presenting a Stunning collection of Forced Perspective Photography and Pictures taken by various artists in which all pictures are linked to the author’s pages. You may want to explore further works of the photographers we’ve featured below.
When it comes to inspiration then there is no limitation on resources. Photography is one of the key sources of inspiration for some of our past work. Here we talking about photography of Specific form named as “Forced Perspective Photography” which I find usually amaze me. If you know how to shoot a photo then you can also change something fairly simple to something creative or abstract or otherwise more artistic. You don’t need any special skills for taking such shots. It all depends on the environment and perfect timing.
Photography can serve as a nice source of inspiration. We designers, can derive inspiration from almost everything around, and this collection can fulfills your Forced Perspective Photography Inspiration related needs as the creativity in shooting photos is somewhat hot trend now days. We can promise you that when you start browsing them farther in details it will surely refresh your memory.
See more examples at the source of this post >>
You may be interested in the following related articles as well.
- 88 Brilliant Examples of Bokeh Photography
- 99 Brilliant Examples of Infrared Photography
- 100+ Examples of Brilliant Tilt-Shift Photography
- 88 Examples of Incredible Aerial Photography
- 100+ Beautiful Examples of Black and White Photography
- Enjoy Moments Of Reflective Photography – Part I, Part II
- Motion and Blur Photography for Inspiration – Part I, Part II
- Forced Perspective | Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Forced Perspective Flickr Pool
- Forced Perspective Flickr Pool